Your maps assistant makes sure you reach your destinations at the right time, your autocorrect promptly lets you know whenever you might misspell a word, and apps display neat lists of recommendations drawing from your recent search data… Essentially, from when you enjoy your first cup of tea in the morning till the time your head hits your pillow, wherever you turn, you are likely to see manifestations of the subversive emerging technology of artificial intelligence.
Take a look at this interesting infographic that contains several use cases of AI in the real world:
In this blog, we will be getting acquainted with 15 of these popular use cases of AI. Let’s dive in…
1. Audio recognition and identification – The AI technologies of NLP, ML, and deep learning come in useful to process data input. Need to process speech and audio data input? AI’s your friend.
2. Demand forecasting – For predictive inference, think statistical methods (which involve artificial intelligence and machine learning) leveraged to predict the value of something. Speaking of explanatory inference, you would apply inference rules to glean proofs in AI, and the proof is a sequence of the conclusion that leads to the goal.
3. Sentiment analysis – Also called emotion AI, it analyzes pieces of writing to point out how satisfied your customers are with your products or services.
4. Object detection – Image recognition and identification makes identifying an object using an image a cakewalk. Decoding an image might not always be enough, prediction may come into the picture, so AI software comes in handy!
5. Problem solving – This can look like crafting efficient algorithms, heuristics, and root cause analysis.
6. Recommender system – It is a sort of information filtering system that can forecast the preference or rating a user would give to a product and offer personalized service support. When it comes to synthetic reasoning, researchers are on the quest to develop AI that is the same as human intelligence in principle – it’s known as strong AI.
7. Time series and data analytics – Smart future trend predictions are possible with AI and data analytics working in tandem. In the business realm, huge datasets can be capitalized on to get faster and more brilliant decisions.
8. Generative AI – It’s an exciting new technology that uses existing text, audio files, or images to whip up new content. Look no further in case you’ve been wanting to create written or spoken narratives from a data set – the crux of language generation.
9. Text extraction – This helps companies pull out key words from written text and images, eliminating the trouble of working manually.
10. Relationship learning – Relationship learning (based on organizational relationships) has a growing impact on the tech innovation of organizations.
11. Category learning – The term says it all – categories are everyone’s favorite, as they make work highly organized.
12. Knowledge refinement – AI is responsible for developing systems for refining knowledge in multiple forms.
13. Mobility – Navigating your city, its traffic, and finding the perfect itinerary – all of it can be done effortlessly with AI.
14. Communication – Analytics can help in bringing about powerful workplace communication.
15. Control – It’s no secret that AI is controlling some aspects of our lives, but even control systems with AI are evolving by the day.
You would agree that all of these go to show how versatile the technology of AI is. Reach out to us at Nitor Infotech with your views on these use cases of AI and click here to know about all that our team is busy with in the AI world. This datasheet is an exploration of the value of AI in today’s world and will acquaint you with our areas of focus.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter!