Use of Personal Information
We use the Personal Information the collected Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- For creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to our Website and/ or the Services provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online such as Google Analytics, Dynmics 365 CRM, and tools from discover.org);
- To monitor the usage of the Service;
- To provide you information that we may believe may be of your interest;
- For internal record keeping;
- To comply with our legal or statutory obligations; and,
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
If you have applied for a position at our organization, we will use the Personal Information provided by you to determine your suitability as a candidate. We may also conduct a background verification to determine if the information stated by you is accurate.
Legal Basis (for EU residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal basis of consent [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR], contract [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR], or on the basis of our legitimate interests [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR], provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
Transfer of Personal Information
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to India and process it there.
For EU residents- We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. If you have questions, please contact
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of www.nitorinfotech.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your Personal Information.
With Whom do we Disclose Your Personal Information?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with the service providers who work with us in connection with operating the Website and/ or providing the Services. We use an email automation tool called ClickDimension which helps us reach out to prospective clients and our existing customers. We also use sales and marketing tools from discover.org which helps us obtain contacts and information relating to prospective clients. Additionally, we use a CRM tool called Dynmics 365 CRM which stores data (including Personal Information) on the Azure Cloud. The CRM tool collates the information (including Personal Information) from other sources and helps us decipher the browsing patters/digital interactions to target the visitors with customized offers and messaging. Only authorized people with login credentials (within our organization) are permitted to access the data. The service providers mentioned here have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Merger or Acquisition:We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
For How Long do We Retain Your Personal Information?
We endeavour to only collect Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected, and to retain such Personal Information for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided.
Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your Personal Information is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact [email protected].
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Your Rights (For EU Residents)
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact [email protected]. In the event we fail to assist you in exercising any of your aforementioned rights in relation to your Personal Information in our possession, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the concerned EU data protection authority.
Limitation of Liability
Governing Laws and Disputes