Nitor Infotech launches Healthcare Analytical Functional Framework
Pune, India, Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Leading industry players are responding to rapidly evolving healthcare practices and policies with heavy investment in IT healthcare systems and cloud-based technologies. More than ever, today healthcare organizations have strong demand for real-time integrated information to make informed clinical and business decisions. Though hospital systems accumulate volumes of clinical and non-clinical data, this data is fragmented across various systems. This disparate data impedes informed decision-making and improvement processes.
Realizing this market gap, Nitor presents specialized ‘Analytical Functional Framework’ empowering the decision makers with real-time cross-functional data and analytics. This gives them a 360-degree performance overview helping them improve their hospital safety, costs, and business outcomes.
Major components of Analytical Functional Framework:
- Logical data model extensible to Physical data structure with key functionalities being captured (up-to-date with current industry needs)
- Data Dictionary and Business rules document
- Configurable Pre-defined KPIs with necessary business rules elaborated
- Configurable Pre-defined storyboards with analytics wire frames
- Ready to use Test Strategy, Test Plan to perform Data validation and other functional testing
- Deployment framework
To learn more about our Analytical Functional Framework and other Solution Accelerators, please visit www.nitorinfotech.com/accelerators_and_frameworks.php